A market review: What are the partner opportunities?
Never before has the Australian market been so fragmented. According to Gartner, the expectation now is that radical changes are emerging with the relationship between digital workers and organisations. Having been on the frontline of the transition, the dust is beginning to settle for most of the channel as the next six to seven months calls for a collective, holistic strategy.
The next steps for MSPs and MSSPs is to:
- Drive customer change management agendas.
- Prioritise people, not just technology.
- Package modern workplace with your as a service solutions and your unique business expertise; combine hardware, software, collaboration, productivity, security and connectivity all in one.
Modern workplace priorities: A vendors’ perspective
59% of companies provide the apps workers want and need, but don’t make them easily accessible.
Many of the roadblocks remain the same – organisations struggle with management, cost, security and employee productivity when deploying new applications and workplace strategies.
Post mad rush priorities:
- Cost management
- A disconnected environment
Optimising the worker
While companies often focus on processes, equipment and keeping the business running, the most overlooked element is the personalised user experience.
- Device experience – give workers the right remote working tools and access to the right apps.
- Device security – scale up to take into account AI, UI and other network analytics.
- Optimise the use of technology – it’s no longer for business only but to connect with loved ones, for entertainment and collaborating.
- Activation and adoption – make sure workers are maximising all the features and getting full value out of their SaaS apps.
- Home connectivity – ensure workers are able to connect
- Provide a seamless integrated workplace experience.
For channel partners, capitalise on the opportunities to improve and change business processes so they are supported by technology that can be securely accessed at any time, from any device and any location.
- Identify the gaps your customers have and deliver packaged holistic and flexible managed services that will address them.
- Don’t overcomplicate – something simple like managed onboarding/off boarding Microsoft 365 or managed email signature management can be successfully offered.
- Ensure your managed services are scalable, giving your customers the options to scale up or down on demand.
- Automate your services to enable you to increase process efficiencies.
Modern workplaces will soon become the backbone of modern business and analysts estimate the market to grow to a staggering $40 billion by 2025.
With no immediate end to the pandemic in sight, two thirds of the workforce will be working from home at some point in the future. Capitalise on the priorities and build on what you have already achieved. Invest in technology that optimises and improves the process efficiencies. Think of a win/win outcome. Organisations are seeking for a partnership relationship that they can trust and build on.